still no sound juicer (was Re: Gnome 2.10 going in to etch today)

So what's keeping sound juicer from coming into Etch? I mean, how come
it is still not there? Looks like there are some issues with Etch and
Gnome 2.10 that the Debian team is still trying to resolve.

I wonder what made them release Gnome 2.10 without sound juicer, or was
it an oversight?

->HS

Apparently, _Jason Clinton_, on 12/09/05 22:08,typed: