RE: deleting selected/filtered mails in sendmail queue

I'm not sure I understand correctly, what this script is supposed to do, in my case I have lots of currently undeliverable mails sitting in queue, but those still haven't timed out (on sendmail default values, 5days iirc), so even the bounces did now generate the 4h warning which in it self also bounce! :) Anyway, those mails in the queue are not just dead yet, others pending might be real mails, which will be delievered sooner or later.

I just wanted to scrub those out of the queue without touching other mails (filtered by name/domain) which are really pending because of eg. temporary unreachable servers.

Thanks,

Erik