clients not supporting proxy SOCKS

I would like to play chee onine, but i am behind a firewall...
Now i have a nice program called "your freedom" that acts as SOCKS 4
proxy, but there are no chess clients (as long as i know) that support
SOCKS.

So is there an easy way to use SOCKS proxy anyway? In win there shoud
be something like SockCap, or whatever, that let you send al the
traffic of an app to a SOCKS proxy.

I need to SOCKSify only one tcp connection, so I was thinking that a
good solution is to make the client connect to a local (fake) server,
and the server will send the traffic to the SOCKS proxy. Is there a
progra that can do that?

Thnx
PAolo
--

If you feel is a good idea, pleas correct my poor English

if you have a minute to spend pleas visit my photogrphy site:
http://mypic.altervista.org