Re: ftp://ftp.nerim.net repository broken?

On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 14:52 +0200, Sven Hoexter wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 11:13:21AM +0800, Katipo wrote:
> > Tong wrote:
> >
> > >Hi,
> > >

> > Yes, it is, but I'm sure they are aware of it, as I couldn't get a
> > connection with aptitude.
> > Server probably down for maintenance.
> It's not a server problem. Marillat anounced in June[1] that the archives
> are renamed from stable/testing/unstable to their nicknames sarge/etch/sid.
>
> Well I had to look at the ftp server and the website[1] aswell to realise it.
>
> HTH
> Sven
>
> [1] http://debian.video.free.fr/

Thanks.  Lots of us missed that.

And, WOO HOO!!!!, the slang dependency has disappeared.

Big thanks as always to CM.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Temporarily not of Jefferson, LA USA

"Americans hate foreign policy because Americans hate foreigners,
because they *are* foreigners, and came to this country to get
away from the bad things."
P.J. O'Rourke, satirist, 2004-06-25, Fox News Channel