Re: the netcard config is not there

Thanks,
Yes I know how to configure the netcard manually,
but for the newbie, it is important to have a button
for that. look at the menu there are a lot of button
for almost every thing less important that networking,
but not for the network configuration.

best regards
bela

--- "Juan Fco. Casanova Rodriguez" <ragnarol@terra.es>