Re: cyrus21: Address family not supported by protocol

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005, Erik Steffl wrote:
> Sep 13 03:06:40 jojda cyrus/master[9483]: unable to create imaps
> listener socket: Address family not supported by protocol

Something gone wrong in your IPV6 (or lack thereof) setup?

Tell cyrus to bind explicitly to a ipv4 socket, and the error might go
away.

Also, make sure you are not refering by name to a service that is not
defined in /etc/services. I don't recall the exact error message Cyrus
outputs (or, actually, glibc does) in that case.  Refer to the service by
port number, instead.

  Henrique Holschuh