Re: Compiling Kernel for Bootsplash: The Whole Seven Metres.

The link I provide let me set up Splashy with relative ease. I should think, off hand, that you need to edit the config.xml file located in the splashy directory. Read the readme that comes along with your theme.

I installed it. It shows tux image. No show of % progress of booting or any progress bar. Other than tux image, what is it supposed to do? How to configure it to get that.

--
—A watched bread-crumb never boils.
—My hover-craft is full of eels.