Re: Gnome 2.10 going in to etch today

On 9/12/05, Jason Clinton <me@jasonclinton.com> wrote:
On Monday 12 September 2005 8:15 pm, Joseph H. Fry wrote:
> I can't install it... Everything is there except sound-juicer (>=
> 2.10.1) which gnome-desktop-environment depends upon.  Is this a bug?
> Has anyone managed a way around this?  Or is it me?

I have the same problem. It looks like tomorrow's update doesn't have a
solution either. You can check to see what's going in tomorrow here:
http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/accepted.html

Neither can I. gnomeo-desktop-environment depends upon sound-juicer > 2.10.1. And such a sound-juicer doesn't exist in Debian Testing at present.

->HS