Re: My pulldown windows have the options text whited out when the mouse is over 'em.

On Sun, Sep 11, 2005 at 12:42:13PM -0700, Xeno Campanoli wrote:
> Yeah, I still don't have a solution to my thunderbird pulldown active
> option whiteout.  Anybody else seeing this?

Sure.  Anyone who uses Firefox/Thunderbird in Gnome with the default theme
for sure, probably other themes as well.

Known bug. You were given the right answer... find a theme you can live
with (or create one) where the bug doesn't manifest.

--
 Marc Wilson |     As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality,
 msw@cox.net |     they are not certain, and as far as they are certain,