Re: netserver lpr debian nightmare

Another slot probably won't help... unless it is some kind of IRQ conflict
or a bad slot.

Have you tried manually configuring from the command line rather than
using some GUI tool? ie. using ifconfig?

Ok, for now, I've said the heck with that card. Though, I'll have to get back to it later.. Using a single intel nic, it boots just fine now. Sooo, I've one last question. Since I could not get past the root_pivot error on an upgrade, is there anything else that needs to be copied from this test machine to the other machines to insert the 2.6 kernel other than /boot and probably /lib/modules?
Mondo sure helps on this sort of thing.  :)

--
Highest Regards,

Rodney Richison
RCR Computing