Re: sarge: the worst distro?

On Fri, Sep 09, 2005 at 10:37:14PM +0000, a joe wrote:
> i have used Debian 1.2, 2.0, 2.1, potato and woody. with each new version come
> some new features that i found useful.
>
> a few days ago i installed sarge and found it the worst Debian distro because
> no new features is valuable to me.

Wow.  You have a real strange sense of what constitutes a feature.  Two
completely upgraded major desktop environments and a number of upgraded
minor desktop environments and support for a host of new applications
like Firefox, Thunderbird, Apache2, OpenOffice.org, and so on, are just
a small fraction of what has changed.

In any case, just send the CDs back with the receipt and original proof
of purchase.  I am sure the Debian project will happily refund you 1000%
percent of the purchase price.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez