Re: X.org transition breaks Ctrl-Alt-F* ??

Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
Subject says it all: one machine works and I can still access virtual
terminals with Ctrl-Alt-F*, one doesn't and is effectively X only.

Another colleague has reported the same problem in testing: he's anxious
not to mess up his laptop.

Anyone else noticed anything similar??

Andy

It also happened to me when I passed to unstable and then to xorg. I think it was related to the keyboard settings, at the moment I did a dirty fix as I added on my .bashrc the command "setxkbmap gb" (did not have time yet to configure x properly)

Raul