Multihead

I have succeeded in getting my Colorgraphic four-port video card (S3
Savage4 chipset) to function under Debian! All four monitors now show a
clear crisp display.

However, my efforts have failed to get me mouse and keyboard access to
the three displays beside the primary one. The HOWTO's that I have
referenced were very helpful in getting the cards and monitors properly
configured...but sy almost nothing about the mouse and keyboard.

Does anybody have a suggestion as to what I might be doing wrong?

Jeff