RE: Problem with apache 1.3 and php5
Ok, my websites are mounted on /var/www on a raid system. Everything worked
from beginning of June until yesterday before the update.
This is what I've found in /var/log/dpkg.log:
2005-09-08 12:31:38 upgrade apache-common 1.3.33-7 1.3.33-8
2005-09-08 12:31:40 upgrade apache 1.3.33-7 1.3.33-8
2005-09-08 12:31:44 upgrade openssl 0.9.7g-1 0.9.7g-2
2005-09-08 12:31:45 upgrade apache-ssl 1.3.33-7 1.3.33-8
Mount gives me the following:
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/sda1 3.9G 2.2G 1.6G 57% /
tmpfs 251M 0 251M 0% /dev/shm
/dev/rd/c0d0p1 9.4G 3.5G 5.6G 39% /var/www
> I recall having some similar problems on Debian when I didn't
> put my PHP
> files under the /var/www directory tree. Other than that, it's this
> kind of stuff that made me go to apache 2 which has worked
> better for me.
Ok, if I'm able to move the configuration of all my name-based vhosts to
apache 2, this would be another solution.
Thx a lot