Exchange replacement

Hi,

I've given up on trying to get a decent free OSS replacement for Exchange - it's simply not worth the time and effort for the avarage SME.

What I am looking for is something that can do shared calendering and contacts, that Outlook can plug into - without a plugin. If I can get that, I can actually drop exchange, give the guys imap or pop with pst files sitting on the server. And use postfix - that would be the happiest day of my life...

Anybody know of such a beast?

Thanks
Hans