Re: Thomson SpeedTouch ADSL Modem

On 2005-09-08 @ 00:28:33 (week 36) Américo Rocha wrote:

> Anyone knows of good tutorial to configure the above modem so it can
> work in a fresh installed debian sarge system ?

You can access the modem via telnet. For a good reference of all
commands understood by the modem you can visit their site and download a
document named "ST500 CLI Reference Guide R4.2.pdf".

I am sorry, but I don't know the exact URL anymore. Probably Google can
help you out.

Grx HdV

P.S. I used this to set up the SpeedTouch 500i. Don't know what model
you are using.