offline ?? Re: sendmail trouble

hi ya james

i don't know if this was meant to be offline ..

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005, James Vahn wrote:

> > yup.. but in 1 minutes.. you're completely done w/ antispam
>
> I've found that these help a lot too. If the headers don't pass the
> tests, the data never comes across the wire. They are described in
> cf.README and really silence most of the noise.
>
> FEATURE(`access_db')dnl
> FEATURE(`blacklist_recipients')dnl
> FEATURE(`greet_pause', `10000')dnl

i don't use greet_pause .. i have no time to sit and test it out .. :-)

snipplets drove me nuts when i didn't know what else to do with it,
so i have some samples in its entirety

	http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Mail/Sendmail/
	http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Mail/etc.mail/

c ya