Win 9x Clients FAIL to Connect after upgrade to Sarge!

Debian USERS:

After upgrading from Woody to Sarge I find Windows 9x Client are unable to
Browse/Connect to Samba Shares!!!  Windows 2000 and Linux Clients are
working as they had before the Upgrade from Samba 2.2.X to 3.0.X, but the
Windows 9x Clients no longer see anything within their Network
Neighborhoods, fail on searches by Hostname and attempts at Network Drive
Mounts???  The Windows 9x Client are set for SHARE Mode and the Samba
3.0.X Server has Encrypted Passwords Enabled in USER Mode, with both the
Upgrade's "tdbsam" (and the original "smbuser") Backends having been
tried...  It is important my Windows 9x Clients maintain sharing over the
Private LAN, therefore I am NOT looking forward to returning my Router to
Woody unless this issue really can NOT be resolved???

Lawrence Houston  --  (debian@greenfield.dyndns.org)