Re: Every fifth character blurred in text

In article <[🔎] 431C6C1B.8010700@eskimo.com>,
Xeno Campanoli  <xeno@eskimo.com> wrote:
>I'm not that familiar with the kind of words I should use for this video
>problem with every sixth character blurred.  I wonder if there's another
>word I should use for google searches?  Can anyone make a suggestion?

Do you have an LCD screen? Is the resolution your card is running
under the same as the resolution of the screen ?

The effect you're describing can happen when e.g. you have a 1024x768
monitor and your graphics card is running in 800x600.

Mike.