uncomprehension in apt-cache

hello,

I'd like to install a v20z server but the debian-installer kernel doesn't support my scsi/ethernet chipset : (

so I thought about installing this servers with FAI. and to do a minimalistic configuration of FAI to just install
the base system to it.. and then install the other packages by hand (this will avoid me redo an CD install.)

So I thought that it will be a good idea to make a .deb from kernel-source-2.6.11. But I'm not able to fetch it with apt-get..? because the kernel is already patch.

cat /etc/apt/sources.list
<snip>
deb-src ftp://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian/ sid main
<snip>

apt-get update
# apt-cache search kernel-source-2.6
kernel-source-2.6.8 - Linux kernel source for version 2.6.8 with Debian patches
#
arrgh ! that's it . why can't I see the kernel-source-2.6.11 ???

Ced.
--

Cedric BRINER
Geneva - Switzerland