Re: amule and screensaver

On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 10:05:54PM +0300, Maxx wrote:

> on my Debian w/s I noticed that while usually the screensaver function
> is able to pull the CRT monitor into standby mode, after I run
> amule (even if the application is no more running) the screen
> never goes into standby.
>
> Can you tell me why, and how to solve the problem, if possible?

If there's no obvious answer, I'd report it as a bug in xscreensaver (or
whatever screen saver you use), but some people on this list seem to react
to bug reports as if they were insults.
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
If you attempt to fix something that isn't broken, it will be.