Re: Windows Server to Debian migration

On (02/09/05 20:33), Joseph H. Fry wrote:
> 7.  Finally, other than the Debian GNU/Linux 3.1 Bible, which I understand
> is the best resource for all things Debian... Are there any other texts I
> shouldn't go without in this quest.

There are good books, as mentioned already, however, it is likely that
when you get down to it you will need help with specific
situations/issues.  Generally google is your friend.

I put some notes up on File and Mail servers with some links I found
really useful:

http://www.clivemenzies.co.uk/selfhelp/MailServer.html

The spamassassin, sa-exim and clamav combination works very well.

I can't help with the AD/OpenLDAP issue.

Regards

Clive

--
www.clivemenzies.co.uk ...