Re: mounting large hfsplus partion

On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 12:55:43PM +0200, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> Please try:
> $ hpmount /dev/hdc2
> $ hpumount
> $ mount -t hfsplus /dev/hdc2 /HFS
>
> and don't worry about warnings and errors.
>
> Elimar
Elimar,
thanks for the suggestion. But when I learned I could mount hfs+
drives containing only one partition, I repartitioned the drive to
contain only 1 partition and formatted the drive on a mac, and now
it works.  I don't now want to repartition the drive to test again.
But thanks very much for all your suggestions; I learned a lot.
Best wishes,
Ric