Re: keeping a module from loading - sarge install

On Friday 02 September 2005 1:18 pm, Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
> But why would you want discover when hotplug is already there ?
> You can simple remove it.

I could be misinformed, but I believe that both systems are there because
hotplug is in the process of being deprecated in favor of discover. And some
things only work in one or the other system.

So yes, you need to blacklist in booth.

--
I use digital signatures and encryption. My key is stored at pgp.mit.edu key
ID code: "0x8DB3BF09". F: F628 D9D3 E57A C281 5EFE  7DF7 B52A A393 8DB3 BF09