simple exim configuration

I have read the info file and some man pages and experimented and don't know how to  get exim to deliver mail to a remote site.

I am using 'dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config' to configure.  See file below.

My ISP returns:

  paslist@ultrasw.com
    Unrouteable address

I have an idea that there is something about the other addresses in the header that don't match.

Any help, FM's to read would be appreciated.

TIA,

Paul Scott

paul@joy:~$ cat /etc/exim4/update-exim4.conf.conf
# /etc/exim4/update-exim4.conf.conf
#
# Edit this file and /etc/mailname by hand and execute update-exim4.conf
# yourself or use 'dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config'

dc_eximconfig_configtype='smarthost'
dc_other_hostnames='joy:ultrasw.com'
dc_local_interfaces='127.0.0.1'
dc_readhost=''