Re: KDE Clarification

The way I understand the current status, the answer is "No, KDE 3.4.2 is not
ready to be installed on Sid." The ABI transition is still underway and it
looks like many 3.4.2 packages have been uploaded, but some still have not
been, so it's still a little early to try upgrading.

I assume, then, that the message Qt, aRts and KDE C++ ABI transitions: time to upload your packages does not apply and / or that this is for Maintainers.?

--
—A watched bread-crumb never boils.
—My hover-craft is full of eels.