Re: etch netinstall

Ivan Glushkov wrote:
Hi all,

 I just tried to install Debian etch using netinstall on my home PC. I
always did it that way.. OK, when it did not find my network card I was
not surprised (I made an additional CD with kernel 2.6.13 and the LAN
divers from Marvell planning to upgrade the kernel, install the network
driver and then continue with the installation), but I do not know what to
do after I got the message that tha main system cannot be installed. What does it mean?

saw a similar problem with etch over debootstrap. there is a dependency problem with libslang2 not being installed. is it possible the same install scripts and same problem?

	Cheers,
	Ivan