Gnome panel already running - error message
- To: "Debian-User (E-mail)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Gnome panel already running - error message
- From: "Preston Boyington" <PBoyington@polyengineering.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:43:11 -0500
- Message-id: <ED82B8B59EA2D44C9E64E228028E4B34029D33@poly_ethylene.corp.polyengineering.com>
After a recent update (I am running Unstable) I receive an error message at GNOME startup that states that there is already a panel running. Once GNOME finishes starting it offers me a box to "ok", but how can I tell it to only open one panel to begin with? Where do I edit this configuration?