Re: Debian-laptop.org

On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 06:24:17PM -0400, Philip Schwartz wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that debian-laptop.org will be the home of the
> Debain on Laptops Information and Guide repo.
heh isn't a site devoted to free software but build with proprietary
means denying access to whoever doesn't can or want to install flash a
bit ironic?

besides the publication of that link was a bit fast, that site doesn't
work at all... or maybe its my flash implementation that is no new/old
enough?

--
ciao bboett
bboett@adlp.org