Re: Debian-laptop.org

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 08:21 -0400, Kevin Coyner wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 06:24:17PM -0400, Philip Schwartz wrote......
>
> > I am pleased to announce that debian-laptop.org will be the home
> > of the Debain on Laptops Information and Guide repo.
>
> Great idea but way too heavy of a website for me with all that Flash
> and music.  Just my two cents.

I would have to agree. I'm not a fan of flash to begin with, but to rely
on it for navigation, especially with no alternative, that's a bit much
to ask users who are just looking for information to cope with. Just an
opinion though.

--
 o)    Derek Wueppelmann               (o
(D .    monkey@monkey.homeip.net        D).