Re: K3b DVD-RW writing

> I have a new Samsung TS-H552 DVD-RW with a maxium writing speed of 4x. I
> tried to record some DVD's but in all K3b ignore my selection of
> writting with 4x speed. This only don't occur when I select 1x speed,
> but in all the other cases as writing in "Auto", "2x" or "4x" ignore my
> selection.

I had this problem for a while when I first got my DVD burner.  I
upgraded to the latest K3b and cdrecord, IIRC, and the problem went
away.

Just in the last day or two, someone asked almost the same question
here, I believe.  Their problem was solved when they enabled DMA for
their burner.

Good luck,
Andrew.