Re: Problem with Firefox and Mime (I think)

I don't know if this has anything to do with your problem but I notice
a behavior similar to this on any OS using firefox when I try to
download update files for ipcop.  I don't know if it's the file
extension (gpg) or what but debian, arch, mepis, ubuntu, and even
windows can't seem to download those files by clicking on them
normally.

Chris Bozic