Re: OT: Who will switch to (or at least try out) Opera now that they have free registrations?

On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 12:01:09PM -0500, Ian wrote:
> I picked up a copy of it, now I'm surfing sans Ad-bar! It's an OK browser. I
> might use it sometimes.
>
> Anyone else's thought's on it?

I have it installed on my workstation (with ad bar) since I usually only
use it in the case I am testing a new web page I am developing.  I
develop my webite and my church's website to look nice in a number of
browsers and I test in Firefox, IE, Opera, lynx, and elinks.

Other than that, I personally like Firefox's more minimalistic approach.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto