Re: support for nvidia nforce2?

On 8/29/05, Hendrik Boom <hendrik@pooq.com> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 11:35:35AM -0300, Bruno Buys wrote:
>    Hi, Hendrik,
>    USB not functioning can be a problem, for me. I have one of these
> mp3 player (usb storage). So far, it is working more or less ok, in
> debian sarge with VIA KT600 Abit board. More or less because it is said
> to be USB 2.0, but I get only ~800Kbps top, from it, which isn´t good
> even for a 1.1.
>    Do you have any idea if the usb problems are nforce2 related or
> A7N8X-X related? I mean, there can other boards with usb ok, using this
> chipset?
>    Thanks for the info. Its nice to know details from the hw before you
> put your money into it. Other searches I did say this chipset is ok, but
> don´t give much detail.

For all I know I may just have a bad chip on the motherboard or something,
and thise boards may normally be just fine.  I'd really like to hear
from some other users of this board.
I have A7N8X deluxe board. usb works for me in sarge. I could configure it to automount also. It has asus v9180 video card. It also works.

--
L.V.Gandhi
http://lvgandhi.tripod.com/