Re: Tips and Tricks for Dial-Up Internet Access?

I also use usrobotics external modem. When I installed
sarge, I simply filled out the pppconfig wizard and
that was basically it.
After that you can type 'pon' in the terminal to
connect and 'poff' to disconnect from the internet. If
you run kde you can use its graphic Internet
connection software simply by entering your internet
provider's phone number, and your username and
password into the dialog box. Gnome too has a
graphical connection program but I forgot its name.
J. Mak