Re: Kernel panic when booting with bootsplash initrd image in kernel 2.6.11.7

Hi
I checked some file system options. Here I will past you my kernel
options related to _FS. Could you tell me what module should I include
into the kernel. I have compiled it again and still I can't boot
without the initrd=/boot/initrd.img-2.6.11.7 (what should be done
including the reisers module)

I would like to past my whole .config file but I think no one has lust
to read it and the post will be too long  ;-)

Again, thank you in advance.

Alvaro.

aarenas@pegaso:/usr/src/linux$ grep --color _FS .config
CONFIG_SCSI_PROC_FS=y