Linux 2.6.10 kernel with IBM xSeries 336, HP DL360G4 & ASUS AP2400R servers

Title: Message
Hi

We, a research group conducting some research on VOIP, QoS, secured connections, SCPS for satellite communication links seek to purchase a few stable and powerful Intel-based servers for conducting our field trials. The potential servers that we are looking for should be able to satisfy the following two major requirements.

1. Ability to run on Linux 2.6.10, 2.6.12 kernels without any hardware or driver problems
2. Ability to work with Digium TE411P ISDN (this comes with on board echo cancellation) and asterix. In fact this is a serious issue for us as it does not compatible with our existing prototype server which we were told would be compatible with Digium TE411P ISDN card .

After surveying in the Internet we have tentatively decided that IBM xSeries 336 , HP DL360G4 and ASUS AP2400R U1  would be a potential server working with a suitable Linux flavour. Since we have not found any incompatibility issues with Debian linux  we are forwarding this request asking your opinion.

Is there anyone who faced problems in getting Debian linux working with any of the above servers. Pls. let us know if there are any known issues related to these server working with  Debian Linux Kernel 2.6.10 . More importantly  we would like to find out if there are any known problems of  these servers when working with Digium TE411P ISDN card  under Debian linux .

Thank you

Ravindra

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.