Exim4 & Mail Headers

Hi all,

Just a quick question about exim. I've just finished setting it up with
fetchmail->exim->procmail->courier-imap, and I must admit it's working very
nice. The only thing is, I'm using the smarthost option to send mail (I'm on
dial-up), and in the headers, it has...

	by mail06.syd.optusnet.com.au (8.12.11/8.12.11) with ESMTP id j7U3460u023645
	(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=DES-CBC3-SHA bits=168 verify=NO)
	for <the.metric@gmail.com>; Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:04:10 +1000

What I don't like is the localhost.localdomain bit, but of course I don't have
a valid domain that I'm sending from, so what is the correct value to have
this set to and where do I set it? Everything else works fine, so I could
just ignore it, but sometimes I just get a bit fussy ;-). Things should just
work right.

Byron