Writing problem on FAT via NFS

Only limited writing access on FAT via NFS 	( post #1)

I am trying to connect a windows partition from my linux client via NFS. The partition has been sucessfully exported by the server which is a double-boot-PC. AT the moment I am able to copy files from the FAT to the Linux box and furthermore I can delete files on the FAT and create directories there without problems.

The only difficulty I have is that when I try to copy files from the Linux client onto the FAT. Then I receive "cp: file ,,/mnt/nfs/flori/test/myfile.jpg" cannot be created: Operation not permitted". Nevertheless an empty file has been established and when I try copying again the file is transfered correctly.

Until yet I have played with several exporting options in /etc/exports like "all_squash", "no_root_squash", "rw" etc.

In my fstab I have
192.168.0.2:/home/flori/pix /mnt/nfs nfs rsize=8192,wsize=8192,user,soft,noauto 0 0 and I mount simply with "mount /mnt/nfs"

Is there anybody around who has sucessfully mounted a FAT via NFS with full write access?

Thanks for helping me.
Flori