Canon PIXMA iP3000 with Sarge / SID

Hello!

I bought a new Canon Printer (PIXMA iP3000). But this printer will not
work as i want.

On SID i can print testpage with the BJC-7004 but no pages from
Firefox or OpenOffice. With the Canon PIXUS iP3100 from Japan it does
not work.

On Sarge i can print testpage with the BJC-7004. When I want to print
pages with OpenOffice it started to print only when the half page is
running throw. With the Canon PIXUS iP3100 from Japan it does
not work.

Does any work with this printer?

Thanks in advance

CU