Re: U.S. federal income tax program

Paul Johnson writes:
> Not sure I would risk jailtime and fines by sending something through a
> known insecure, extremely unreliable and dishonest "delivery service,"
> either.

I have found the USPS to be quite reliable and honest.  In any case, if
they were to lose my tax return the fact that they are owned by the US
government would be a plus.  The IRS accepts a USPS postmark as an
effective delivery date.  Send the return registered and you're
bulletproof.

And you are in no danger of jail time if all you do is file late.
--
John Hasler