Re: U.S. federal income tax program

Paul Johnson writes:
> This is the American government we're talking about, though.

Like most people, you are allowing your political opinions blind you to the
facts.  Despite being a libertarian with anarchistic tendencies and viewing
taxes as a form of armed robbery, I recognize that the IRS is quite
reliable these days.  I don't approve of what they do, but I admit that
they do it well.

> 20% approval ratings from it's own citizens.  That speaks fathoms about
> how trustworthy the US government is right now.

Those are the same citizens who elected George Bush.  Their opinions are
irrelevant.
--
John Hasler