Upcoming Events from Contact Advocate

Looking for an Edge?

The Dale Carnegie Course®
Build Self Confidence
Improve Communication Skills
Develop Better People Skills
Strengthen Leadership Skills
Control Worry and Stress

This renowned program will help you master the capabilities demanded in today?s tough business environment. You?ll learn to strengthen interpersonal relations, manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions. You?ll be better equipped to perform as a persuasive communicator, creative problem-solver and focused leader. And you?ll develop a take charge attitude that allows you to initiate with confidence and enthusiasm

Call today for a FREE Guest Pass!

Program Begins:
Stamford - September 1, 2005
Shelton - September 6, 2005
North Haven - September 15

(203) 723-9888 or
Bob_Dickson@Dalecarnegie.com

Other programs:
Sales Advantage Course
Shelton, CT - September 26, 2005

Leadership Advantage
October, 2005

High Impact Presentations
November 17-18, 2005

How to Cold Call and Build Your Business
November 3, 2005

How to Handle Multiple Demands on Your Time
October 13, 2005

Click here for more information

Contact Us
For more information on Contact Advocate events or on becoming a member of these networking business organizations, please contact:

Angelo A. Rossetti
President
Post Office Box 1468
Glastonbury, CT 06033
(203) 996-4417
angelo.rossetti@contactadvocate.com

Bryn C. Tindall
CEO/Founder

Know someone who would be interested in receiving this information? Click here to tell them about it.
Contact Advocate, Inc. 2005 - Get Found!
Date: September 8, 2005
Location: Marriott Hotel - Rocky Hill, CT

The 2005 - Get Found! Conference is the largest conference in New England that keeps you informed about search engine marketing and optimization issues. At this event you will hear from top experts in the field and the search engines themselves about the ins-and-outs of search engine marketing.

Event Details & Registration

B2B Events & Seminars