Ultra DMA 133 RAID Controller from Aralion

Hi all,

I am in trouble with installing a Ultra DMA 133 RAID Controller from Aralion
on my PC, where a Debian 3.1sarge is installed. When I enter modprobe ataraid,
I don?t get any error messages back, but if I run fdisk /dev/rd/c0d0 afterwards,
I get: Unable to open /dev/rd/c0d0. I also tried to compile the module,
which is offered by Aralion, there I changed the directories ( for the correct
paths of the headerfiles) in the Makefile. But while compiling it, I get
a hell lot of errors and I don?t think to be able to fix it. (I am not experienced
in such kind of things.)

Here a few infos about my System (hope it helps):

Kernel 2.4.27-2-386

Controler Chip ARS0303D

Hard drives (2 times) Samsung SP2014N ? wanted to run them in RAID-0 mode

Aralion module I used was from Ultima133 Linux ATA Source(LH2.05X-X86_ATA).tgz
archive found on the companys homepage

If somebody is out there who can help me to solve this problem or has an
advice, that would be great.

Thanks in advance, Michi