Re: what do i need to run QT on Debian(sarge)?

On 8/24/05, Michal Simovic <miso_sim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> as you can i see i'm really new to programming environments on linux,
> the only thing i know is editors like Quanta :) now i expected to get a
> GUI object oriented programming environmnet like Kylix, is QT a similar
> thing at all? sorry for dumb questions.

You're probably looking for the Qt GUI building, qt3-designer.  If
you're looking for an IDE for general C++ development, then look at
KDevelop.  Or, you may need to find a commercial one, like SlickEdit.

Browse through www.trolltech.com.  They have tutorials that should get
you started.

--
Jiann-Ming Su