Sudo and LDAP

hello all,

I have an ldap server (tls) and would like to bring
sudo to work with it. that means, sudo would no longer
look in /etc/sudoers, but in my ldap server.
Now I have followed the instructions on
http://www.sudo.ws/sudo/readme_ldap.html, but to no
vail.. although the command sudo -V|head tells me that
sudo is using pam to authenticate:
******************
# sudo -V|head

Sudo version 1.6.8p9

Authentication methods: 'pam'
Syslog facility if syslog is being used for logging:
local2
Syslog priority to use when user authenticates
successfully: notice
Syslog priority to use when user authenticates
unsuccessfully: alert
Send mail if the user is not in sudoers
Lecture user the first time they run sudo
Require users to authenticate by default
Root may run sudo
********************

my /etc/pam.d/sudo looks like this:

auth    required       pam_ldap.so
account    required     pam_ldap.so
password   required     pam_ldap.so
session    required     pam_ldap.so

my ldap server is working, it's the sudo that is
causing all the problems, since if I remove the
/etc/sudoers file, it complains...

any ideas???

thanks,
Jay Ar
P.S:include my address in your reply, since i am not
in the list.