Re: Could not create the Java virtual machine

Yeah, you are all right.  :)  Have you ever had one of those days.
...Or one of those emails to a world wide distribution list that you
wish could just be silently ignored.

The real bug in my java application was caused by something I did in
code.  The "java -v" was just more stupidity on my part.  On the
bright side, it made for a great laugh around the office.  Maybe
you'll get a laugh out of it too.

Thanks for the help and understanding.

Chris Bozic