problems with realplayer

Hi,

I'm trying to play some Realplayer listening samples
from the amazon.com website (using Firefox).
>From realplayer.com I've successfully downloaded and
installed the recent version of realplayer.

However, when I click on the audio sample and choose
realplay (the application I've installed), realplayer appears
on my screen but then the error message is issued:
"The content you are trying to play uses an audion codec
that is obsolete and no longer supported. Please contact
the content provider about using a supported codec."

Do you have any idea how to install and use a supported
codec or how to play the samples (format *.rm) with a
different application?

Thank you.
Chris