Re: Lost Labyrinth

Hi!

* Markus Döbele <mar_doe@gmx.de> [050822 07:13]:

> I like your distribution a lot!

Thanks, nice to hear.

> A few days ago we finally released the first final version of our game "Lost
> Labyrinth" for Linux.
> The newest version at the moment is 1.0.1.

Looks nice.

> I also created a rpm version of the game. I don't know right now how to build
> a deb file. But it should be easy to install the game with alien.

Alien is not a nice way to creat debian packages.  Please take a look at
our New Maintainers Guide [1] which explains how to do that.  After that
you might be interested in reading the additional documentatio at [2].

You may ask more questions about the creation of debian packages at our
debian-mentors list [3].

> Maybe you like to include our game in your distribution?

Probaly if you change your license... currently you just state your game
would be "freeware", which is not enough according to our Debian Free
Software Guidelines [4] to be part of the main Debian archive.

Links:
  1: http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/
  2: http://www.debian.org/devel/
  3: http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/