Re: Newest Firefox - Problems

> Other new weirdness: some of my extensions appear to be broken /
> non-functional;  clicking on the little blue circle with a white arrow
> (Updates Available) also causes the application to terminate.
> Anyone else seeing this?  Solutions?

Seeing pretty much the same here.  No real problems with it without
extensions.  Installation of the latest update killed all 4 extensions that
were installed.  Moved the ~/.mozilla directory and let it start fresh, still
problems.  Attempting to install most extensions causes firefox to segfault.
Restarting firefox, the extension that caused the problem shows up in the list
of installed extensions, but any attempt to configure or uninstall it results
in another segfault.  Oddly, the seti@home status bar extension installed
perfectly and seems to run fine.  FoxCast and Spellbound exhibit the segfault
problem.

Chuck